Vault Markets is a South African- grounded licensed and regulated broker which aims to give you a better trading experience by allowing you to customize your account type.
Vault Markets has over 30 times combined experience from experts and focuses encyclopedically with a specific focus on African guests. This is clear in the multitudinous services and deposit and pullout options that are offered to the guests. No matter where you are in Africa, Vault Markets has a result for it.
A digital vault is a type of data security system that enables the control and protection of essential information. A comprehensive strategy for guaranteeing data compliance in enterprises is handled by digital vaults. The rise in cyber attacks is the main reason causing the request’s expansion.
What are Vault Markets?
Given the fast digital revolution in the IT & telecom and BFSI sectors. The coronavirus epidemic served as a significant catalyst for the relinquishment of digital vault results. The social distance and remote working practices have resulted in a substantial preference for limiting hassles in eGovernment digital services. Likewise, enhanced growth plans are accepted by multitudinous enterprises to strengthen customer collaboration throughout the epidemic which further helped to boost the request of dynamics for digital vaults.
Are Vault Markets Legit or Scam?
The platform follows comprehensive safety protocols. particular and fiscal data is changed between the broker and outstation using the rearmost encryption technology. It’d also recommend enforcing fresh security features similar to two-factor authentication at the login stage. This added subcaste of security uses a verification law every time you log in to your online account via an authenticator app or dispatch address advice.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Vault Markets
- Several awards
- Training courses
- Ultra-low quiescence
- No pullout figure
- Influence up to 11000
- colorful account types
- Personal mobile app
- Negative balance protection
- Easy to produce a live account
- Several client contact options
- Account opening bonus & promos
- Assiduity established the MT4 platform
- Referral and traceback impulses are available
- No rally account
- No personal platform
- Lack of non-supervisory translucency
- Limited translucency around trading costs
- Introductory educational content and fresh trading tools
- Reviews on Vault Markets flag some fiddle concerns
- Minimum Deposit demand
Minimum Deposit Requirement of Vault Markets
Vault Market’s minimum deposit demand varies by account type and payment system. The No Perk Account, for illustration, requires the smallest original backing of just$ 5. Other accounts are subject to a minimal backing value of $ 100. The broker accepts multiple deposit options with ZAR, USD, and TZS available as account appellations.
- Payment styles include
- Bank Wire Transfer – Original transfers only
- Online Transfers – Perfect Plutocrat, MTN Mobile Money, and M- Pesa
- Cryptocurrencies – presently Bitcoin is the only accepted digital currency
- Credit/ disbenefit Card – MasterCard or Visa. generally provides instant fund processing.
How funds can be withdrawn from Vaultmarkets?
Withdrawal payment options are limited to bank wire transfers. Vault Markets has a quick approval process with payouts received by clients within several working hours. However, weekend dates and public holidays may cause delays. This review was pleased to see no minimum or maximum withdrawal limits.
What All Can Be Traded On Vault Markets?
- Commodities – Take positions on precious metals plus oil
- Indices – Trade on 10+ of the world’s largest stock indices including NAS100 and US30
- Forex Pairs – Trade 200+ major and minor currency pairs including GBP/EUR and USD/GBP
- Stocks – Go long or short on big brands from financial services, manufacturing, technology and more
- Cryptocurrencies – Speculate on five established digital currency coins including Bitcoin and Ethereum
Vault Market Account Types-
|Account Types||Vault 50/100/200||Vault Zero||Vault No Bonus||Vault Cent||Islamic Account|
|Spread||1 pip||0 pip||1 pip||1 pip||1 pip|
Vault Markets: Account Opening Process
Step 1 Fill out the form on the registration link.
Step 2 The account will go through a verification process.
Step 3 Trader will receive the email
Step 4 Once the account is verified, traders can proceed to deposit funds.
Step 5 With funds deposited, traders can start trading.
Available Trading Platforms of Vaultmarkets
Vault Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) terminal. The broker also plans to offer MetaTrader 5 (MT5) soon, though exact timelines have not been released. There is no proprietary platform available.
Key functionality includes:
- Nine timeframes
- Two market orders
- Multilingual interface
- Fully customizable charts
- Available in 30 languages
- Four pending order types
- Three execution modes
- One-click order execution
- MQL4 programming language
Vault Markets offers a proprietary mobile app. Traders can download the app for iOS and Android (APK) devices directly from the broker’s website or via the relevant app store. Compatibility and download options are also due to be available soon.
Educational And Research Resources
Vault Markets do offer some basic educational resources and content. This includes some Spotify podcasts, an online forum, free PDF e-books, and a weekly newsletter. These are helpful for new or inexperienced investors. Integrated YouTube video content is also available on the website.
In addition, you can find broker-specific information on the official site, including typical execution speeds, understanding lot sizes, how to complete document uploads to the client portal, different account features, and examples of successful trades. Finally, training courses are available.
Customer Support of VaultMarkets
It was disappointing to see there were no international contact options. Traders can, however, visit the FAQ section of the official website for self-help topics, including how to upload identification documents, the minimum amount to trade, and general terms and conditions.
- Email Address – [email protected]
- Online Contact Form – Located within the customer contact webpage
- Live Chat – Logo located in the bottom right of the website. Services hosted by WhatsApp via QR code
- Social Media – Accounts including Twitter and Instagram are refreshed with the latest broker news and responses to customer queries
- Helpline Contact Number – +27104496045 for South African clients, +255742297685 for Tanzanian clients, and +264813682400 for Namibian clients.
Vault Markets aims to provide a fully customizable trading environment, with several accounts, training courses, and accessible investing tools.
The brand has been put forward for several awards, including the Most Secure Broker (Africa) and Most Innovative Broker (Africa) at the Investor Awards 2022, plus recognition from the World Business Outlook in 2021 as the Best New Forex Broker (Africa) and Best MT4 Online Trading Solutions Provider (Africa).
Is Vault Markets A Good Broker?
Vault Markets is an award-winning broker that has amassed thousands of registered users since it launched in 2021. Clients can trade on MT4 and the broker plans to introduce MT5 compatibility soon. Head to the official website or our review for the minimum deposit and amount to trade for the Nasdaq.
Can we trade NAS100 With Vault Markets?
Yes, clients can trade on the US Nasdaq from within the broker’s MetaTrader 4 terminal. Spreads start at 1 pip and leverage up to 1:1000 is available.
How Long Does Vault Markets Withdrawal Take?
The online broker aims to process withdrawals within several working hours. Clients can withdraw profits using bank wire transfers.
Does Vault Markets Have A Bonus Offer?
Vault Markets offers a live trading account that provides staggered bonuses at 50%, 100%, and 200%. Clients can create an account using the sign-up link below or by heading to the broker’s official website.
Who Owns Vault Markets?
Vault Markets is owned by 1st Fintech Capital. The firm is based in the Republic of Namibia.